- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Jermaine O’Neal Is Willing To Lose Money To Sell His Las Vegas Mansion
Jermaine O’Neal recently signed a one-year, $2 million deal with the Golden State Warriors, which means he needs to move from the southwest to northern California in a hurry. The 17-year-veteran has a mansion in Las Vegas that he’d like to sell you — for $550,000 less than what he paid for it back in 2007.
So what will you get for $2,999,999? Just six bedrooms and nine bathrooms spread out over 7,500 square feet, plus an in-house movie theater, wet bar, pool with waterfall, outdoor kitchen, five-car garage and other ridiculous amenities that only a basketball player would have (i.e., basketball court).
Check it out:
All photos via realtor.com
- Filed Under:
- jermaine o'neal
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?