- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Jermaine O’Neal Is Willing To Lose Money To Sell His Las Vegas Mansion
Jermaine O’Neal recently signed a one-year, $2 million deal with the Golden State Warriors, which means he needs to move from the southwest to northern California in a hurry. The 17-year-veteran has a mansion in Las Vegas that he’d like to sell you — for $550,000 less than what he paid for it back in 2007.
So what will you get for $2,999,999? Just six bedrooms and nine bathrooms spread out over 7,500 square feet, plus an in-house movie theater, wet bar, pool with waterfall, outdoor kitchen, five-car garage and other ridiculous amenities that only a basketball player would have (i.e., basketball court).
Check it out:
All photos via realtor.com
- Filed Under:
- jermaine o'neal
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts