- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Jimmer Fredette’s Wedding Caused A Minor UFO Scare
Love was in the air last Friday when Jimmer Fredette tied the knot with his longtime girlfriend – but something else was in the air the night before that had the people of Colorado anticipating an alien invasion. During a rehearsal dinner Thursday, Jimmer, family, and friends released Chinese paper lanterns in the air – and the lights from the lanterns caused local residents to think aliens may be occupying their skies. Nope, it’s just your average Chinese paper lanterns, via the Fredette wedding party.
Now, I don’t know too much about Mormonism – for instance, if this is some sort of tradition in their marriages (I would suspect not). I do know one thing about Mormonism, though – and apparently, so does Fredette’s teammate DeMarcus Cousins, who poked some fun at Jimmer in this tweet.
congrats to my homie @jimmerfredette and his big day …also his big night!! Haha
— demarcus cousins(@boogiecousins) June 2, 2012
Congratulations to Jimmer and his wife Whitney. You may now kiss the bride. And for God’s sake, consummate the thing!
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager