- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jimmer Fredette’s Wedding Caused A Minor UFO Scare
Love was in the air last Friday when Jimmer Fredette tied the knot with his longtime girlfriend – but something else was in the air the night before that had the people of Colorado anticipating an alien invasion. During a rehearsal dinner Thursday, Jimmer, family, and friends released Chinese paper lanterns in the air – and the lights from the lanterns caused local residents to think aliens may be occupying their skies. Nope, it’s just your average Chinese paper lanterns, via the Fredette wedding party.
Now, I don’t know too much about Mormonism – for instance, if this is some sort of tradition in their marriages (I would suspect not). I do know one thing about Mormonism, though – and apparently, so does Fredette’s teammate DeMarcus Cousins, who poked some fun at Jimmer in this tweet.
congrats to my homie @jimmerfredette and his big day …also his big night!! Haha
— demarcus cousins(@boogiecousins) June 2, 2012
Congratulations to Jimmer and his wife Whitney. You may now kiss the bride. And for God’s sake, consummate the thing!
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs