- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Jimmer Fredette’s Wedding Caused A Minor UFO Scare
Love was in the air last Friday when Jimmer Fredette tied the knot with his longtime girlfriend – but something else was in the air the night before that had the people of Colorado anticipating an alien invasion. During a rehearsal dinner Thursday, Jimmer, family, and friends released Chinese paper lanterns in the air – and the lights from the lanterns caused local residents to think aliens may be occupying their skies. Nope, it’s just your average Chinese paper lanterns, via the Fredette wedding party.
Now, I don’t know too much about Mormonism – for instance, if this is some sort of tradition in their marriages (I would suspect not). I do know one thing about Mormonism, though – and apparently, so does Fredette’s teammate DeMarcus Cousins, who poked some fun at Jimmer in this tweet.
congrats to my homie @jimmerfredette and his big day …also his big night!! Haha
— demarcus cousins(@boogiecousins) June 2, 2012
Congratulations to Jimmer and his wife Whitney. You may now kiss the bride. And for God’s sake, consummate the thing!
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Wow Look At This Submission of the Week
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship