- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jimmer Fredette’s Wedding Caused A Minor UFO Scare
Love was in the air last Friday when Jimmer Fredette tied the knot with his longtime girlfriend – but something else was in the air the night before that had the people of Colorado anticipating an alien invasion. During a rehearsal dinner Thursday, Jimmer, family, and friends released Chinese paper lanterns in the air – and the lights from the lanterns caused local residents to think aliens may be occupying their skies. Nope, it’s just your average Chinese paper lanterns, via the Fredette wedding party.
Now, I don’t know too much about Mormonism – for instance, if this is some sort of tradition in their marriages (I would suspect not). I do know one thing about Mormonism, though – and apparently, so does Fredette’s teammate DeMarcus Cousins, who poked some fun at Jimmer in this tweet.
congrats to my homie @jimmerfredette and his big day …also his big night!! Haha
— demarcus cousins(@boogiecousins) June 2, 2012
Congratulations to Jimmer and his wife Whitney. You may now kiss the bride. And for God’s sake, consummate the thing!
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- This Sexy Soccer Star Shows It Off In SI Swimsuit Issue
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million