- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Even The Grinchiest Among You Have To Admit, This ‘Jingle Hoops’ Commercial Is Pretty Cool
Sure, it’s just a way for the NBA to promote their holiday uniforms (this time with sleeves!), but buying stuff is what the holiday season is all about.
After last year’s dribble spectacular, the NBA one-upped itself by making sweet, sweet music with the sound of threes:
So did they really attach bells to the nets, and are Rose, Durant, Curry, Harden, Nash (and that last guy) this musically inclined? Nah:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story