- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Joe Johnson Has An Absurdly Massive Truck
A year ago, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, Amar’e Stoudemire, and Carlos Boozer were all free agents. But, if you’ll recall, it was Atlanta Hawks guard Joe Johnson who walked away as the highest paid player that summer.
Now we know what Johnson is spending some of that coin on. Photos have popped up of the Hawks swingman’s tricked out Ford F-650 Super Truck XUV.
Johnson apparently purchased the massive truck back in 2008, but it’s safe to say that the six-year $119 million contract extension that he signed last summer is helping make that hit to the wallet a little more tolerable.
Asked recently about the price of his car while at a basketball camp at the University of Arkansas, Johnson provided a “no comment.” But estimates show that the car (plus its features) likely cost well over $200k.
Not bad for a player who allegedly once took out a loan to purchase a Playstation 3.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story