- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Joe Johnson Has An Absurdly Massive Truck
A year ago, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, Amar’e Stoudemire, and Carlos Boozer were all free agents. But, if you’ll recall, it was Atlanta Hawks guard Joe Johnson who walked away as the highest paid player that summer.
Now we know what Johnson is spending some of that coin on. Photos have popped up of the Hawks swingman’s tricked out Ford F-650 Super Truck XUV.
Johnson apparently purchased the massive truck back in 2008, but it’s safe to say that the six-year $119 million contract extension that he signed last summer is helping make that hit to the wallet a little more tolerable.
Asked recently about the price of his car while at a basketball camp at the University of Arkansas, Johnson provided a “no comment.” But estimates show that the car (plus its features) likely cost well over $200k.
Not bad for a player who allegedly once took out a loan to purchase a Playstation 3.
- What Should Vikings Do in Free Agency?
- AJ McCarron Impressing With Arm, Despite Lack Of Speed
- NFL Combine Live: De'Anthony Thomas Runs 4.34-Second 40-Yard Dash
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications