- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Joe Johnson Has An Absurdly Massive Truck
A year ago, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, Amar’e Stoudemire, and Carlos Boozer were all free agents. But, if you’ll recall, it was Atlanta Hawks guard Joe Johnson who walked away as the highest paid player that summer.
Now we know what Johnson is spending some of that coin on. Photos have popped up of the Hawks swingman’s tricked out Ford F-650 Super Truck XUV.
Johnson apparently purchased the massive truck back in 2008, but it’s safe to say that the six-year $119 million contract extension that he signed last summer is helping make that hit to the wallet a little more tolerable.
Asked recently about the price of his car while at a basketball camp at the University of Arkansas, Johnson provided a “no comment.” But estimates show that the car (plus its features) likely cost well over $200k.
Not bad for a player who allegedly once took out a loan to purchase a Playstation 3.
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Michael Jordan Admits to Being Racist?
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco