- SportsGrid's Week 16 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Painful
- Merry Christmas From The Lovely Ladies Of The NHL, NBA, And NFL
- The SportsGrid 'Off The Grid' Podcast: Christmas Spectacular
- You've Got To Watch This Post-Game Rant For The Ages By SIU Coach Barry Hinson
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Joe Johnson Has An Absurdly Massive Truck
A year ago, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, Amar’e Stoudemire, and Carlos Boozer were all free agents. But, if you’ll recall, it was Atlanta Hawks guard Joe Johnson who walked away as the highest paid player that summer.
Now we know what Johnson is spending some of that coin on. Photos have popped up of the Hawks swingman’s tricked out Ford F-650 Super Truck XUV.
Johnson apparently purchased the massive truck back in 2008, but it’s safe to say that the six-year $119 million contract extension that he signed last summer is helping make that hit to the wallet a little more tolerable.
Asked recently about the price of his car while at a basketball camp at the University of Arkansas, Johnson provided a “no comment.” But estimates show that the car (plus its features) likely cost well over $200k.
Not bad for a player who allegedly once took out a loan to purchase a Playstation 3.
- Want a Free Ticket to Broner vs. Maidana?
- The MMA's Tribute To Nelson Mandela
- Auburn's Krystal Restaurant Sends Message to FSU
- Lamar Odom's Daughter Destiny Happy About Divorce