- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Ugly NHL-Themed Xmas Sweaters (An Idea We Thought Of First) Are Here
- MLB Trade Rumors, Injury Updates, Trends And News
- Rob Ford On A Teeter Totter Is The Reason The Internet Exists
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Joe Johnson Has An Absurdly Massive Truck
A year ago, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, Amar’e Stoudemire, and Carlos Boozer were all free agents. But, if you’ll recall, it was Atlanta Hawks guard Joe Johnson who walked away as the highest paid player that summer.
Now we know what Johnson is spending some of that coin on. Photos have popped up of the Hawks swingman’s tricked out Ford F-650 Super Truck XUV.
Johnson apparently purchased the massive truck back in 2008, but it’s safe to say that the six-year $119 million contract extension that he signed last summer is helping make that hit to the wallet a little more tolerable.
Asked recently about the price of his car while at a basketball camp at the University of Arkansas, Johnson provided a “no comment.” But estimates show that the car (plus its features) likely cost well over $200k.
Not bad for a player who allegedly once took out a loan to purchase a Playstation 3.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts