- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
John Wall Breaks Ish Smith’s Ankles, Ish Smith Breaks John Wall’s Spirit
Wizards guard John Wall and Magic guard Ish Smith exchanged a pair of fine plays in the Wizards’ 120-91 drubbing of the Magic Monday night. The first was a Smith block of Wall, in which Smith does his best generic Slam Dunk Competition competitor by jumping over Wall, only to turn around and block him after Wall took much too long to clutch.
Wall gets his though, with a nasty behind-the-back dribble that positively broke Smith’s ankles, sending him flailing to the ground. It was a special moment.
And all this from a Wizards-Magic game. Life’s little gifts.
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Manny Pacquiao Gives us Another Gem
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?