- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
John Wall Breaks Ish Smith’s Ankles, Ish Smith Breaks John Wall’s Spirit
Wizards guard John Wall and Magic guard Ish Smith exchanged a pair of fine plays in the Wizards’ 120-91 drubbing of the Magic Monday night. The first was a Smith block of Wall, in which Smith does his best generic Slam Dunk Competition competitor by jumping over Wall, only to turn around and block him after Wall took much too long to clutch.
Wall gets his though, with a nasty behind-the-back dribble that positively broke Smith’s ankles, sending him flailing to the ground. It was a special moment.
And all this from a Wizards-Magic game. Life’s little gifts.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship