- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
John Wall Breaks Ish Smith’s Ankles, Ish Smith Breaks John Wall’s Spirit
Wizards guard John Wall and Magic guard Ish Smith exchanged a pair of fine plays in the Wizards’ 120-91 drubbing of the Magic Monday night. The first was a Smith block of Wall, in which Smith does his best generic Slam Dunk Competition competitor by jumping over Wall, only to turn around and block him after Wall took much too long to clutch.
Wall gets his though, with a nasty behind-the-back dribble that positively broke Smith’s ankles, sending him flailing to the ground. It was a special moment.
And all this from a Wizards-Magic game. Life’s little gifts.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts