- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Betting Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
John Wall Breaks Ish Smith’s Ankles, Ish Smith Breaks John Wall’s Spirit
Wizards guard John Wall and Magic guard Ish Smith exchanged a pair of fine plays in the Wizards’ 120-91 drubbing of the Magic Monday night. The first was a Smith block of Wall, in which Smith does his best generic Slam Dunk Competition competitor by jumping over Wall, only to turn around and block him after Wall took much too long to clutch.
Wall gets his though, with a nasty behind-the-back dribble that positively broke Smith’s ankles, sending him flailing to the ground. It was a special moment.
And all this from a Wizards-Magic game. Life’s little gifts.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story