- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
John Wall Breaks Ish Smith’s Ankles, Ish Smith Breaks John Wall’s Spirit
Wizards guard John Wall and Magic guard Ish Smith exchanged a pair of fine plays in the Wizards’ 120-91 drubbing of the Magic Monday night. The first was a Smith block of Wall, in which Smith does his best generic Slam Dunk Competition competitor by jumping over Wall, only to turn around and block him after Wall took much too long to clutch.
Wall gets his though, with a nasty behind-the-back dribble that positively broke Smith’s ankles, sending him flailing to the ground. It was a special moment.
And all this from a Wizards-Magic game. Life’s little gifts.
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- What Has Brett Favre Been Doing After Football?
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?