- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
John Wall’s $4.9 Million Maryland Home Has An Amazing Indoor Basketball Court
It’s better than most high school courts — and certainly has more trophies than mine did. So what kind of a house do you get when you’ve recently signed an $80 million contract extension? Well, it must have a ginormous weight room, tennis court, sauna, shuffleboard area, and of course 12 bathrooms.
Wait, 12? Whatever! It’s a pee party!
Also, 17,350 sq. ft., eight bedrooms, home theater, and a jacuzzi spa connected to a waterfall which flows into a swimming pool. From the Washington Post, with photos via Busted Coverage, let’s take the tour:
- Filed Under:
- john wall
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts