- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- This TMZ Vid Of Big Baby Ushering A Dozen Women Into An SUV Is Hilarious
- It's A No-Lose Situation For Both Sides If Phil Jackson Joins The Knicks
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
John Wall’s $4.9 Million Maryland Home Has An Amazing Indoor Basketball Court
It’s better than most high school courts — and certainly has more trophies than mine did. So what kind of a house do you get when you’ve recently signed an $80 million contract extension? Well, it must have a ginormous weight room, tennis court, sauna, shuffleboard area, and of course 12 bathrooms.
Wait, 12? Whatever! It’s a pee party!
Also, 17,350 sq. ft., eight bedrooms, home theater, and a jacuzzi spa connected to a waterfall which flows into a swimming pool. From the Washington Post, with photos via Busted Coverage, let’s take the tour:
- Filed Under:
- john wall
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real