- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
John Wall’s $4.9 Million Maryland Home Has An Amazing Indoor Basketball Court
It’s better than most high school courts — and certainly has more trophies than mine did. So what kind of a house do you get when you’ve recently signed an $80 million contract extension? Well, it must have a ginormous weight room, tennis court, sauna, shuffleboard area, and of course 12 bathrooms.
Wait, 12? Whatever! It’s a pee party!
Also, 17,350 sq. ft., eight bedrooms, home theater, and a jacuzzi spa connected to a waterfall which flows into a swimming pool. From the Washington Post, with photos via Busted Coverage, let’s take the tour:
- Filed Under:
- john wall
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story