- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
John Wall’s $4.9 Million Maryland Home Has An Amazing Indoor Basketball Court
It’s better than most high school courts — and certainly has more trophies than mine did. So what kind of a house do you get when you’ve recently signed an $80 million contract extension? Well, it must have a ginormous weight room, tennis court, sauna, shuffleboard area, and of course 12 bathrooms.
Wait, 12? Whatever! It’s a pee party!
Also, 17,350 sq. ft., eight bedrooms, home theater, and a jacuzzi spa connected to a waterfall which flows into a swimming pool. From the Washington Post, with photos via Busted Coverage, let’s take the tour:
- Filed Under:
- john wall
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts