- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jon Hamm Was Really Mean To Dwight Howard At The ESPYs
Jon Hamm (contrary to popular belief, not known as Don Draper outside of Mad Men), hosted the ESPYS last night. This meant that he made fun of Dwight Howard, his poor play on the Los Angeles Lakers, and his move to the Houston Rockets. Becuase he’s cool and making fun of baby-men in the city where they are hated is a cool thing to do.
The jokes were obvious and a bit tired, but the execution and the awareness of his audience were top-notch. And even a tired Dwight Howard joke is a good Dwight Howard joke, because nobody should ever take Dwight Howard’s side.
Dwight’s career highlight will always be his role in that absurd Chinese basketball movie.
- Filed Under:
- Dwight Howard
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story