- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Jon Hamm Was Really Mean To Dwight Howard At The ESPYs
Jon Hamm (contrary to popular belief, not known as Don Draper outside of Mad Men), hosted the ESPYS last night. This meant that he made fun of Dwight Howard, his poor play on the Los Angeles Lakers, and his move to the Houston Rockets. Becuase he’s cool and making fun of baby-men in the city where they are hated is a cool thing to do.
The jokes were obvious and a bit tired, but the execution and the awareness of his audience were top-notch. And even a tired Dwight Howard joke is a good Dwight Howard joke, because nobody should ever take Dwight Howard’s side.
Dwight’s career highlight will always be his role in that absurd Chinese basketball movie.
- Filed Under:
- Dwight Howard
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- There's No Doubting Russell Wilson's Incredible Stats
- Fantasy Football Sleeper: Jerrell Freeman