- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
You’ll Wish You Were Married To Jose Calderon After Touring His Sweet New Dallas Mansion
New Mavericks point guard/faint glimmer of hope for helping Dirk win another ring Jose Calderon just bought a mansion in University Park, TX, a Dallas-area suburb, with some of his new money ($29 million over four years). It’s really nice. You’ll wish you were Ana Hurtado, especially if you’re a fan of Neiman Marcus, apparently.
The $2.35 million, five bedroom, six bathroom, ~6,320 square foot house comes with an outdoor living room and some fantastic cabinetry, if I do say so myself. Take a look:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts