- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
You’ll Wish You Were Married To Jose Calderon After Touring His Sweet New Dallas Mansion
New Mavericks point guard/faint glimmer of hope for helping Dirk win another ring Jose Calderon just bought a mansion in University Park, TX, a Dallas-area suburb, with some of his new money ($29 million over four years). It’s really nice. You’ll wish you were Ana Hurtado, especially if you’re a fan of Neiman Marcus, apparently.
The $2.35 million, five bedroom, six bathroom, ~6,320 square foot house comes with an outdoor living room and some fantastic cabinetry, if I do say so myself. Take a look:
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?