- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
You’ll Wish You Were Married To Jose Calderon After Touring His Sweet New Dallas Mansion
New Mavericks point guard/faint glimmer of hope for helping Dirk win another ring Jose Calderon just bought a mansion in University Park, TX, a Dallas-area suburb, with some of his new money ($29 million over four years). It’s really nice. You’ll wish you were Ana Hurtado, especially if you’re a fan of Neiman Marcus, apparently.
The $2.35 million, five bedroom, six bathroom, ~6,320 square foot house comes with an outdoor living room and some fantastic cabinetry, if I do say so myself. Take a look:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts