- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
You’ll Wish You Were Married To Jose Calderon After Touring His Sweet New Dallas Mansion
New Mavericks point guard/faint glimmer of hope for helping Dirk win another ring Jose Calderon just bought a mansion in University Park, TX, a Dallas-area suburb, with some of his new money ($29 million over four years). It’s really nice. You’ll wish you were Ana Hurtado, especially if you’re a fan of Neiman Marcus, apparently.
The $2.35 million, five bedroom, six bathroom, ~6,320 square foot house comes with an outdoor living room and some fantastic cabinetry, if I do say so myself. Take a look:
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!