- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This J.R. Smith Alley-Oop Made Zero Sense
Silly. Just silly. Towards the end of the Knicks’ 100-83 rout of the Spurs last night at the Garden — Gregg Popovich had pulled his aging starters at this point, so the game was sewn up — Pablo Prigioni found J.R. Smith for… whatever this was. The pass didn’t even look like it was meant to be an alley-oop, and Prigioni later acknowledged he threw it too low, but for the bundle of tatted-up fast-twitch muscle fibers that is J.R. Smith, it only made the moment more YouTubeable.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- 8 San Francisco 49er Locker Room Observations