- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
This J.R. Smith Alley-Oop Made Zero Sense
Silly. Just silly. Towards the end of the Knicks’ 100-83 rout of the Spurs last night at the Garden — Gregg Popovich had pulled his aging starters at this point, so the game was sewn up — Pablo Prigioni found J.R. Smith for… whatever this was. The pass didn’t even look like it was meant to be an alley-oop, and Prigioni later acknowledged he threw it too low, but for the bundle of tatted-up fast-twitch muscle fibers that is J.R. Smith, it only made the moment more YouTubeable.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts