- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This J.R. Smith Alley-Oop Made Zero Sense
Silly. Just silly. Towards the end of the Knicks’ 100-83 rout of the Spurs last night at the Garden — Gregg Popovich had pulled his aging starters at this point, so the game was sewn up — Pablo Prigioni found J.R. Smith for… whatever this was. The pass didn’t even look like it was meant to be an alley-oop, and Prigioni later acknowledged he threw it too low, but for the bundle of tatted-up fast-twitch muscle fibers that is J.R. Smith, it only made the moment more YouTubeable.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts