- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This J.R. Smith Alley-Oop Made Zero Sense
Silly. Just silly. Towards the end of the Knicks’ 100-83 rout of the Spurs last night at the Garden — Gregg Popovich had pulled his aging starters at this point, so the game was sewn up — Pablo Prigioni found J.R. Smith for… whatever this was. The pass didn’t even look like it was meant to be an alley-oop, and Prigioni later acknowledged he threw it too low, but for the bundle of tatted-up fast-twitch muscle fibers that is J.R. Smith, it only made the moment more YouTubeable.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts