- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This J.R. Smith Alley-Oop Made Zero Sense
Silly. Just silly. Towards the end of the Knicks’ 100-83 rout of the Spurs last night at the Garden — Gregg Popovich had pulled his aging starters at this point, so the game was sewn up — Pablo Prigioni found J.R. Smith for… whatever this was. The pass didn’t even look like it was meant to be an alley-oop, and Prigioni later acknowledged he threw it too low, but for the bundle of tatted-up fast-twitch muscle fibers that is J.R. Smith, it only made the moment more YouTubeable.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story