- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This J.R. Smith Alley-Oop Made Zero Sense
Silly. Just silly. Towards the end of the Knicks’ 100-83 rout of the Spurs last night at the Garden — Gregg Popovich had pulled his aging starters at this point, so the game was sewn up — Pablo Prigioni found J.R. Smith for… whatever this was. The pass didn’t even look like it was meant to be an alley-oop, and Prigioni later acknowledged he threw it too low, but for the bundle of tatted-up fast-twitch muscle fibers that is J.R. Smith, it only made the moment more YouTubeable.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?