- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Oh Right, That’s Why J.R. Smith Is An NBA Player
Ever since he bashed Jason Terry in the face during last year’s playoffs, J.R. Smith has been a shadow of his former self. His numbers are down, and his dumb bullshit levels have been way, way up, from getting suspended for the first five games of the season to getting fined and ridiculed for his shoelace stunts. It was becoming difficult to remember why teams — as in, the Knicks — even bother keeping this guy around. He’s more headache than anything else.
Well, this is the reason, in one video:
Sure, that was against Anthony Bennett, an historically bad rookie. And Bennett plays for the Cavs, a wholly underwhelming squad. But J.R. has a flair for the dramatic. He can dunk like no other Knick guard since John Starks (putting aside the greatest Knick dunk of the last decade, courtesy of Iman Shumpert).
He wasn’t done embarrassing the Cavs either — watch this crossover against (yes, another not-awesome big man) Tristan Thompson:
He can be explosive and downright deadly when he’s on. Now, where’s that “ON” switch, so we can staple it into the affirmative position for the rest of the season?
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- This Sexy Soccer Star Shows It Off In SI Swimsuit Issue
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million