- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Oh Right, That’s Why J.R. Smith Is An NBA Player
Ever since he bashed Jason Terry in the face during last year’s playoffs, J.R. Smith has been a shadow of his former self. His numbers are down, and his dumb bullshit levels have been way, way up, from getting suspended for the first five games of the season to getting fined and ridiculed for his shoelace stunts. It was becoming difficult to remember why teams — as in, the Knicks — even bother keeping this guy around. He’s more headache than anything else.
Well, this is the reason, in one video:
Sure, that was against Anthony Bennett, an historically bad rookie. And Bennett plays for the Cavs, a wholly underwhelming squad. But J.R. has a flair for the dramatic. He can dunk like no other Knick guard since John Starks (putting aside the greatest Knick dunk of the last decade, courtesy of Iman Shumpert).
He wasn’t done embarrassing the Cavs either — watch this crossover against (yes, another not-awesome big man) Tristan Thompson:
He can be explosive and downright deadly when he’s on. Now, where’s that “ON” switch, so we can staple it into the affirmative position for the rest of the season?
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy