- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Celebrate Kareem Abdul-Jabbar’s Birthday With A Powerful Message From The Man Himself
Basketball legend/comic acting prodigy Kareem Abdul-Jabbar turns 65 years old today. And as he enters senior citizenship, it’s as good a time as any to reflect on one characteristic that’s made Kareem who he is: intensity. Push him to a certain point, and he’s not going to take it anymore. Just ask Kent Benson. Or you could ask the guys who got on Kareem’s bad side in the photo below:
Not that they seem to mind all that much, based on the looks of it. Imagine, though, if Kareem handled the weird statue flap with emphatic middle fingers instead of those repeated public statements. He’d have been in the news for way longer. Happy birthday, Kareem. And we’re not saying that because we think you’ll make an obscene gesture at us if we don’t say it.
Photo via Midwest Sports Fans
- Filed Under:
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'