- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Celebrate Kareem Abdul-Jabbar’s Birthday With A Powerful Message From The Man Himself
Basketball legend/comic acting prodigy Kareem Abdul-Jabbar turns 65 years old today. And as he enters senior citizenship, it’s as good a time as any to reflect on one characteristic that’s made Kareem who he is: intensity. Push him to a certain point, and he’s not going to take it anymore. Just ask Kent Benson. Or you could ask the guys who got on Kareem’s bad side in the photo below:
Not that they seem to mind all that much, based on the looks of it. Imagine, though, if Kareem handled the weird statue flap with emphatic middle fingers instead of those repeated public statements. He’d have been in the news for way longer. Happy birthday, Kareem. And we’re not saying that because we think you’ll make an obscene gesture at us if we don’t say it.
Photo via Midwest Sports Fans
- Filed Under:
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts