- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- Should ESPN's Heather Cox Apologize For Her Post-Game Jameis Winston Interview?
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- Bill Belichick Reveals How To Win When Your Team Is Down Two Touchdowns
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Celebrate Kareem Abdul-Jabbar’s Birthday With A Powerful Message From The Man Himself
Basketball legend/comic acting prodigy Kareem Abdul-Jabbar turns 65 years old today. And as he enters senior citizenship, it’s as good a time as any to reflect on one characteristic that’s made Kareem who he is: intensity. Push him to a certain point, and he’s not going to take it anymore. Just ask Kent Benson. Or you could ask the guys who got on Kareem’s bad side in the photo below:
Not that they seem to mind all that much, based on the looks of it. Imagine, though, if Kareem handled the weird statue flap with emphatic middle fingers instead of those repeated public statements. He’d have been in the news for way longer. Happy birthday, Kareem. And we’re not saying that because we think you’ll make an obscene gesture at us if we don’t say it.
Photo via Midwest Sports Fans
- Filed Under:
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- All About Michael Jordan's Future Baby Mama
- Robert Duran: Pacquiao Still Dangerous
- Top 10 Worst Decisions in MMA History