- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kendrick Perkins’ Wife: Not Impressed With Your Giant Lead
Kendrick Perkins might be the most perpetually salty man we’ve ever seen. So it’s only fitting that when TNT pans to a shot of his wife in the crowd, even when the Thunder are hammering the Spurs in the Western Conference Finals, she’s non-plussed.
Got to hand it to Vanity though, she’s taken on the responsibility of baring the Perkins surname. It’s not just a title, it’s a job. Not being amused by things is a tough business.
Photo via @cjzero
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts