- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- Week 15: Fantasy Football FLEX Rankings: Start Or Sit Your Risky Players?
- This Is How Gary Payton Does The Highlights
- SportsGrid's Week 15 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Absurdly Profitable
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Kenneth Faried, Chasedown Block Connoisseur
Recently, CBS’s Matt Moore paid the Nuggets’ Kenneth Faried the back-handed compliment that he “does 9 bad things to 10 good per minute.” But despite his readily-apparent weaknesses (he’s shooting just under 58 percent at the line so far this season, for example), even the harshest assessment of Faried’s game – and keep in mind the guy’s averaging 13 and 11 with a 21 PER, so there is plenty he’s doing right – would have to admit he’s good at not giving up on plays defensively.
For proof, all you’d need to do is watch a few highlights from last night’s Nuggets-Warriors game, in which the Nuggets suffered a one-point loss but Faried had five blocks. And he got the majority of those blocks a certain way:
Pretty impressive, right? Well, it wasn’t even his craziest one:
On that last one: where did Faried even come from? He’s not even in the frame, and suddenly he explodes at the perfect moment. This phenomenon didn’t start last night, either. Here’s a play from last season:
Those nine bad things are worth it.
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats