- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Kenneth Faried, Chasedown Block Connoisseur
Recently, CBS’s Matt Moore paid the Nuggets’ Kenneth Faried the back-handed compliment that he “does 9 bad things to 10 good per minute.” But despite his readily-apparent weaknesses (he’s shooting just under 58 percent at the line so far this season, for example), even the harshest assessment of Faried’s game – and keep in mind the guy’s averaging 13 and 11 with a 21 PER, so there is plenty he’s doing right – would have to admit he’s good at not giving up on plays defensively.
For proof, all you’d need to do is watch a few highlights from last night’s Nuggets-Warriors game, in which the Nuggets suffered a one-point loss but Faried had five blocks. And he got the majority of those blocks a certain way:
Pretty impressive, right? Well, it wasn’t even his craziest one:
On that last one: where did Faried even come from? He’s not even in the frame, and suddenly he explodes at the perfect moment. This phenomenon didn’t start last night, either. Here’s a play from last season:
Those nine bad things are worth it.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts