- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kosta Koufos And Ty Lawson Don’t Want Any Part Of Kenneth Faried While He’s Puking
You have to appreciate the slow maturation of this process – the initial puke, the secondary lurch, the player-by-player exit from the bench, the seemingly oblivious equipment guys, the “Oh, you just puked, here’s a Gatorade bottle” guy, all of it.
Kosta Koufos senses the pending doom and skates on out of there, but it isn’t until a few moments later that Ty Lawson hops up from the bench in fear of puke spatter. Faried, always self-aware, musters enough energy to point at the black-shirted fella, who’s instantaneous and evasive reaction is a timid offering of the cup in his hand. “Uh, dude, I just give the water, so, uh, here ya go.”
The Nuggets took care of the Spurs 112-106 last night at home, at the very least.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- Tennis Babe Maria Sharapova Shows Off Her Personalized Porsche
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs