- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Kosta Koufos And Ty Lawson Don’t Want Any Part Of Kenneth Faried While He’s Puking
You have to appreciate the slow maturation of this process – the initial puke, the secondary lurch, the player-by-player exit from the bench, the seemingly oblivious equipment guys, the “Oh, you just puked, here’s a Gatorade bottle” guy, all of it.
Kosta Koufos senses the pending doom and skates on out of there, but it isn’t until a few moments later that Ty Lawson hops up from the bench in fear of puke spatter. Faried, always self-aware, musters enough energy to point at the black-shirted fella, who’s instantaneous and evasive reaction is a timid offering of the cup in his hand. “Uh, dude, I just give the water, so, uh, here ya go.”
The Nuggets took care of the Spurs 112-106 last night at home, at the very least.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager