- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kosta Koufos And Ty Lawson Don’t Want Any Part Of Kenneth Faried While He’s Puking
You have to appreciate the slow maturation of this process – the initial puke, the secondary lurch, the player-by-player exit from the bench, the seemingly oblivious equipment guys, the “Oh, you just puked, here’s a Gatorade bottle” guy, all of it.
Kosta Koufos senses the pending doom and skates on out of there, but it isn’t until a few moments later that Ty Lawson hops up from the bench in fear of puke spatter. Faried, always self-aware, musters enough energy to point at the black-shirted fella, who’s instantaneous and evasive reaction is a timid offering of the cup in his hand. “Uh, dude, I just give the water, so, uh, here ya go.”
The Nuggets took care of the Spurs 112-106 last night at home, at the very least.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts