- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kosta Koufos And Ty Lawson Don’t Want Any Part Of Kenneth Faried While He’s Puking
You have to appreciate the slow maturation of this process – the initial puke, the secondary lurch, the player-by-player exit from the bench, the seemingly oblivious equipment guys, the “Oh, you just puked, here’s a Gatorade bottle” guy, all of it.
Kosta Koufos senses the pending doom and skates on out of there, but it isn’t until a few moments later that Ty Lawson hops up from the bench in fear of puke spatter. Faried, always self-aware, musters enough energy to point at the black-shirted fella, who’s instantaneous and evasive reaction is a timid offering of the cup in his hand. “Uh, dude, I just give the water, so, uh, here ya go.”
The Nuggets took care of the Spurs 112-106 last night at home, at the very least.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy