- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Almost-Posterization Of Andray Blatche By Kevin Durant Has Everyone Wondering What Could Have Been
It’s always fun when one supremely athletic NBA player posterizes another supremely athletic NBA player – even Byron Mullens got in the action the other day. Kevin Durant nearly got it done on Andray Blatche of the Brooklyn Nets last night, so much so that the entire Nets crowd was in a state of confused shock. Wait, do we cheer for this?
Even though nobody likes it when their team is embarrassed, sometimes it’s okay to gasp in awe. And this was Andray Blatche, of all people, so it’s not that blasphemous.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts