- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Almost-Posterization Of Andray Blatche By Kevin Durant Has Everyone Wondering What Could Have Been
It’s always fun when one supremely athletic NBA player posterizes another supremely athletic NBA player – even Byron Mullens got in the action the other day. Kevin Durant nearly got it done on Andray Blatche of the Brooklyn Nets last night, so much so that the entire Nets crowd was in a state of confused shock. Wait, do we cheer for this?
Even though nobody likes it when their team is embarrassed, sometimes it’s okay to gasp in awe. And this was Andray Blatche, of all people, so it’s not that blasphemous.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts