- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
When You’re Kevin Durant, Shots Like These Go In
See, Kevin Durant is a talented basketball player. He understand physics and engineering and wind direction and angles and the properties of ball rotation. So when he threw this shot on top of the backboard and let it casually role into the hoop, it was all nothing more than a carefully devised plan. Because luck is for the feeble minded.
Also, bravo to Reggie Miller, Chris Webber and Kevin Harlan for the synchronized “OOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!”
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement