- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kevin Durant Is Selling His Swanky Oklahoma City House
Kevin Durant’s big, beautiful home in suburbs of Northwest Oklahoma City is on the market for $1.95 million.
Oh my god, he must totally be taking his talents to South Beach, right?
Nah. As you may know, Durant is not only a fixture of the OKC community, but he’s signed with the Thunder through 2016. It looks like he’s trying to flip his current swanky pad (for a modest profit of $250,000) and move closer to downtown, where he recently bought a couple of brownstones.
The ‘burbs are a bore, so we like the decision to move closer to the Chesapeake Energy Center, but the mansion he’s called home since 2011 is gorgeous. From realtor.com:
In all, the property offers five bedrooms, three in the main house and a pair in the guest house, four bathrooms and approximately 5,545 square feet of living space.
Indoors, the main home sports vaulted ceilings with exposed beams, hardwood flooring and a contemporary spiral staircase. A chef’s kitchen comes complete with stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar. The guest house has its own kitchen, as well as a home theater.
Check out the photos below and try to keep your angry, bitter thoughts about your own crushed basketball dreams at bay:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story