- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kevin Durant Is Selling His Swanky Oklahoma City House
Kevin Durant’s big, beautiful home in suburbs of Northwest Oklahoma City is on the market for $1.95 million.
Oh my god, he must totally be taking his talents to South Beach, right?
Nah. As you may know, Durant is not only a fixture of the OKC community, but he’s signed with the Thunder through 2016. It looks like he’s trying to flip his current swanky pad (for a modest profit of $250,000) and move closer to downtown, where he recently bought a couple of brownstones.
The ‘burbs are a bore, so we like the decision to move closer to the Chesapeake Energy Center, but the mansion he’s called home since 2011 is gorgeous. From realtor.com:
In all, the property offers five bedrooms, three in the main house and a pair in the guest house, four bathrooms and approximately 5,545 square feet of living space.
Indoors, the main home sports vaulted ceilings with exposed beams, hardwood flooring and a contemporary spiral staircase. A chef’s kitchen comes complete with stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar. The guest house has its own kitchen, as well as a home theater.
Check out the photos below and try to keep your angry, bitter thoughts about your own crushed basketball dreams at bay:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts