- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kevin Durant Pays Tribute To Newtown Victims
After yesterday’s tragic events in Newtown, Connecticut, many athletes took to Twitter to share their sentiments. One of them also took it to the court.
Kevin Durant is probably the most stoic of all of the NBA’s superstars, especially in comparison to his own exuberant teammate, Russell Westbrook. So it should come as no surprise that Durant would express his sorrow for the tragedy in Newtown in his own quiet way, writing “Newtown, CT” on his sneaker for Friday night’s game against the Sacramento Kings.
Durant would go on to score 31 points in leading the Thunder to a 113-103 victory.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts