- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Kevin Durant Pays Tribute To Newtown Victims
After yesterday’s tragic events in Newtown, Connecticut, many athletes took to Twitter to share their sentiments. One of them also took it to the court.
Kevin Durant is probably the most stoic of all of the NBA’s superstars, especially in comparison to his own exuberant teammate, Russell Westbrook. So it should come as no surprise that Durant would express his sorrow for the tragedy in Newtown in his own quiet way, writing “Newtown, CT” on his sneaker for Friday night’s game against the Sacramento Kings.
Durant would go on to score 31 points in leading the Thunder to a 113-103 victory.
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World