- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Hot Sports Take: Kevin Durant Is A LeBron-Copying Fraud
This is a guest post written by* Skip Bayless of ESPN’s First Take. This may not be what you want to hear, but it’s what you need to hear.
Remember a while ago, when everyone hated LeBron James because he was a bandwagoning wuss who couldn’t win an NBA championship by himself? And when Kevin Durant was a humble, lovable superstar? You guys weren’t seeing the whole picture. You were misled by a stinky con artist. LeBron James is a great guy. A man of the people. Kevin Durant is just an unoriginal clownfraud.
You remember this, right?
How authentic! How original! How cool was that?!
That was about two months ago. This was from last night.
Kevin Durant, your halfcourt shot reaction game is fraudulent. Durant is a LeBron wannabe, and he is unlikable. This is indisputable. He is Dwight Howard, a media-hungry, me-first, three-card monte dealer. He is a fraud.
*This wasn’t actually written by Skip Bayless. I was pretending to be Skip Bayless. Kevin Durant is the best.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story