- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Hot Sports Take: Kevin Durant Is A LeBron-Copying Fraud
This is a guest post written by* Skip Bayless of ESPN’s First Take. This may not be what you want to hear, but it’s what you need to hear.
Remember a while ago, when everyone hated LeBron James because he was a bandwagoning wuss who couldn’t win an NBA championship by himself? And when Kevin Durant was a humble, lovable superstar? You guys weren’t seeing the whole picture. You were misled by a stinky con artist. LeBron James is a great guy. A man of the people. Kevin Durant is just an unoriginal clownfraud.
You remember this, right?
How authentic! How original! How cool was that?!
That was about two months ago. This was from last night.
Kevin Durant, your halfcourt shot reaction game is fraudulent. Durant is a LeBron wannabe, and he is unlikable. This is indisputable. He is Dwight Howard, a media-hungry, me-first, three-card monte dealer. He is a fraud.
*This wasn’t actually written by Skip Bayless. I was pretending to be Skip Bayless. Kevin Durant is the best.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts