- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Kevin Garnett And Kevin McHale Share An Extremely Emotional Moment
Houston Rockets coach Kevin McHale tragically lost his daughter Sasha this fall to Lupus and subsequently took a month off from coaching to spend time with his daughter before her final moments and to mourn her passing before returning to the sidelines last weekend. McHale’s emotions finally got the best of him last night as the Rockets took on the Celtics and he was comforted by old Minnesota Timberwolves friend Kevin Garnett, who offered some words of support during what must be a difficult time for McHale.
Take a look at the touching video that should be a lasting image from the 2012 season below.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap