- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kevin Garnett Gave Ray Allen One Very Cold Shoulder (Video)
We know how ugly the Ray Allen/Celtics divorce was. We know especially how hard Kevin Garnett took it. Garnett doesn’t communicate with Allen anymore, and we know the situation between the two of them on the court tonight would be tenuous. But this tenuous? Watch for yourself.
There is absolutely no love lost between these two. Garnett doesn’t even bat an eye. It was like a fly landed on his shoulder and flew away. At least Shaq and Kobe made an effort…kinda…sorta. OK, not really, but man this was one tense moment. The audience kind of knew what was coming, too. After a genial reuniting with Doc Rivers and some of the other Celtics staff, you knew Allen’s awkward confrontation with KG was coming and you couldn’t wait.
It was one special moment.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts