- Meet Joakim Noah's Father, Who Is Definitely Joakim Noah's Father
- Wichita State Lost The MVC Title Game, According To Their Own Shirts
- A Light At The End Of The Nerd Tunnel: Nate Silver Declares Start Date For FiveThirtyEight Site
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Rubs Your Butt
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Kevin Garnett Gave Ray Allen One Very Cold Shoulder (Video)
We know how ugly the Ray Allen/Celtics divorce was. We know especially how hard Kevin Garnett took it. Garnett doesn’t communicate with Allen anymore, and we know the situation between the two of them on the court tonight would be tenuous. But this tenuous? Watch for yourself.
There is absolutely no love lost between these two. Garnett doesn’t even bat an eye. It was like a fly landed on his shoulder and flew away. At least Shaq and Kobe made an effort…kinda…sorta. OK, not really, but man this was one tense moment. The audience kind of knew what was coming, too. After a genial reuniting with Doc Rivers and some of the other Celtics staff, you knew Allen’s awkward confrontation with KG was coming and you couldn’t wait.
It was one special moment.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager