- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kevin Garnett Gave Ray Allen One Very Cold Shoulder (Video)
We know how ugly the Ray Allen/Celtics divorce was. We know especially how hard Kevin Garnett took it. Garnett doesn’t communicate with Allen anymore, and we know the situation between the two of them on the court tonight would be tenuous. But this tenuous? Watch for yourself.
There is absolutely no love lost between these two. Garnett doesn’t even bat an eye. It was like a fly landed on his shoulder and flew away. At least Shaq and Kobe made an effort…kinda…sorta. OK, not really, but man this was one tense moment. The audience kind of knew what was coming, too. After a genial reuniting with Doc Rivers and some of the other Celtics staff, you knew Allen’s awkward confrontation with KG was coming and you couldn’t wait.
It was one special moment.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.