- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kevin Garnett’s $4.85 Million Mansion Is Very Kevin Garnett
When I imagine Kevin Garnett’s house, I think of two possible scenarios: 1) A fortress cathedral built into the side of a mountain, where his running water comes from thunderstorm runoff and his food is delivered to him, freshly killed, by his loyal servants, and 2) This place.
You see, this place, which is listed for a mere $4.85 million (he originally bought it for $4.65 million in 2007), is secluded, enormous, and very zen. There are numerous fireplaces, custom finishes, a wine cellar and a “gym fit for a champion.” Indeed. Looking at the pictures, you can just imagine Garnett strolling around the 12-acre grounds, thinking of new ways to
insult Carmelo Anthony raise his game. If you want to live on Howe’s Pond in Massachusetts and have this kind of cash, look no further:
So now the question is: Hey, Kevin, where['s your house in] Brooklyn at?
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis