- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kevin Garnett’s $4.85 Million Mansion Is Very Kevin Garnett
When I imagine Kevin Garnett’s house, I think of two possible scenarios: 1) A fortress cathedral built into the side of a mountain, where his running water comes from thunderstorm runoff and his food is delivered to him, freshly killed, by his loyal servants, and 2) This place.
You see, this place, which is listed for a mere $4.85 million (he originally bought it for $4.65 million in 2007), is secluded, enormous, and very zen. There are numerous fireplaces, custom finishes, a wine cellar and a “gym fit for a champion.” Indeed. Looking at the pictures, you can just imagine Garnett strolling around the 12-acre grounds, thinking of new ways to
insult Carmelo Anthony raise his game. If you want to live on Howe’s Pond in Massachusetts and have this kind of cash, look no further:
So now the question is: Hey, Kevin, where['s your house in] Brooklyn at?
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions