- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kevin Garnett’s $4.85 Million Mansion Is Very Kevin Garnett
When I imagine Kevin Garnett’s house, I think of two possible scenarios: 1) A fortress cathedral built into the side of a mountain, where his running water comes from thunderstorm runoff and his food is delivered to him, freshly killed, by his loyal servants, and 2) This place.
You see, this place, which is listed for a mere $4.85 million (he originally bought it for $4.65 million in 2007), is secluded, enormous, and very zen. There are numerous fireplaces, custom finishes, a wine cellar and a “gym fit for a champion.” Indeed. Looking at the pictures, you can just imagine Garnett strolling around the 12-acre grounds, thinking of new ways to
insult Carmelo Anthony raise his game. If you want to live on Howe’s Pond in Massachusetts and have this kind of cash, look no further:
So now the question is: Hey, Kevin, where['s your house in] Brooklyn at?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story