- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kevin Hart’s NBA On Christmas Day Promo Successfully Rhymes ‘Iguodala,’ Features Ugly Carmelo Face
Christmas is a time when wishes can come true. Like a pony. Or an Xbox. Or several gift certificates to places you’ve never been/will go. However, there are some wishes that can’t come true — and unfortunately for Ride Along star Kevin Hart, becoming taller is impossible (though we’ve heard the Weezer front man had some weird surgery that added a few inches). If you’ve been watching the NBA on ESPN today, you’ve probably already seen the promo parody of Skee-lo’s 1995 classic “I Wish,” though you probably didn’t see the full version (or catch Melo making this face).
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story