- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kevin Hart’s NBA On Christmas Day Promo Successfully Rhymes ‘Iguodala,’ Features Ugly Carmelo Face
Christmas is a time when wishes can come true. Like a pony. Or an Xbox. Or several gift certificates to places you’ve never been/will go. However, there are some wishes that can’t come true — and unfortunately for Ride Along star Kevin Hart, becoming taller is impossible (though we’ve heard the Weezer front man had some weird surgery that added a few inches). If you’ve been watching the NBA on ESPN today, you’ve probably already seen the promo parody of Skee-lo’s 1995 classic “I Wish,” though you probably didn’t see the full version (or catch Melo making this face).
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts