- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Kevin Love On Tyson Chandler: ‘F**k Him’
Looks like a feud* between two big men on not-very-good basketball teams is heating up. The Knicks beat the Timberwolves earlier this week, and Knicks center Tyson Chandler took a shot at the Wolves’ Kevin Love, though he was baited a bit by sideline reporter Tina Cervasio and started his response with a compliment:
Kevin Love, in response to Tyson Chandler's comments about his defense: "F*** him. I don't give a s***."
— Phil Ervin (@PhilErvin) March 7, 2014
Don’t you love it when two guys from irrelevant teams go at it? Really makes you wonder what it would be like if their teams were actually, you know, not irrelevant.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'