- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kevin Love On Tyson Chandler: ‘F**k Him’
Looks like a feud* between two big men on not-very-good basketball teams is heating up. The Knicks beat the Timberwolves earlier this week, and Knicks center Tyson Chandler took a shot at the Wolves’ Kevin Love, though he was baited a bit by sideline reporter Tina Cervasio and started his response with a compliment:
Kevin Love, in response to Tyson Chandler's comments about his defense: "F*** him. I don't give a s***."
— Phil Ervin (@PhilErvin) March 7, 2014
Don’t you love it when two guys from irrelevant teams go at it? Really makes you wonder what it would be like if their teams were actually, you know, not irrelevant.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Provodnikov's Falling Star