- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Kevin Love On Tyson Chandler: ‘F**k Him’
Looks like a feud* between two big men on not-very-good basketball teams is heating up. The Knicks beat the Timberwolves earlier this week, and Knicks center Tyson Chandler took a shot at the Wolves’ Kevin Love, though he was baited a bit by sideline reporter Tina Cervasio and started his response with a compliment:
Kevin Love, in response to Tyson Chandler's comments about his defense: "F*** him. I don't give a s***."
— Phil Ervin (@PhilErvin) March 7, 2014
Don’t you love it when two guys from irrelevant teams go at it? Really makes you wonder what it would be like if their teams were actually, you know, not irrelevant.
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?