- Hunter Pence Did Not Know That Kansas City Is In Missouri
- Jimbo Fisher Literally Can't Even With These Jameis Winston Questions
- ESPN The Magazine Puts Out Hit Piece On Kobe Bryant, Says He's 'Destroying' The Lakers From Within
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kevin Love On Tyson Chandler: ‘F**k Him’
Looks like a feud* between two big men on not-very-good basketball teams is heating up. The Knicks beat the Timberwolves earlier this week, and Knicks center Tyson Chandler took a shot at the Wolves’ Kevin Love, though he was baited a bit by sideline reporter Tina Cervasio and started his response with a compliment:
Kevin Love, in response to Tyson Chandler's comments about his defense: "F*** him. I don't give a s***."
— Phil Ervin (@PhilErvin) March 7, 2014
Don’t you love it when two guys from irrelevant teams go at it? Really makes you wonder what it would be like if their teams were actually, you know, not irrelevant.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts