- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Knicks Fan Wins A Brand New Car By Hitting Half-Court Shot, Celebrates By Giving Spike Lee A Hug
Seriously, Jeremy Lin just makes everyone around him better. And boy do we mean everyone.
During a break in the action in today’s Knicks-Mavericks game, one lucky fan was given a chance to sink a half-court shot. Miss it, you go home empty-handed. Make it, you win a brand new Kia. Naturally, with the Garden filled the to brim with Linsanity, the fan heaved the shot from beyond the half-court line and, well, sunk it.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts