- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Knicks Fan Wins A Brand New Car By Hitting Half-Court Shot, Celebrates By Giving Spike Lee A Hug
Seriously, Jeremy Lin just makes everyone around him better. And boy do we mean everyone.
During a break in the action in today’s Knicks-Mavericks game, one lucky fan was given a chance to sink a half-court shot. Miss it, you go home empty-handed. Make it, you win a brand new Kia. Naturally, with the Garden filled the to brim with Linsanity, the fan heaved the shot from beyond the half-court line and, well, sunk it.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts