- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Jacob deGrom Ties MLB Record With 8 Straight Ks To Open Game
- Are We Hesitant To Suspend NFL Players Because Of Fantasy Football?
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Knicks Fan Wins A Brand New Car By Hitting Half-Court Shot, Celebrates By Giving Spike Lee A Hug
Seriously, Jeremy Lin just makes everyone around him better. And boy do we mean everyone.
During a break in the action in today’s Knicks-Mavericks game, one lucky fan was given a chance to sink a half-court shot. Miss it, you go home empty-handed. Make it, you win a brand new Kia. Naturally, with the Garden filled the to brim with Linsanity, the fan heaved the shot from beyond the half-court line and, well, sunk it.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row