- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Knicks Fan Wins A Brand New Car By Hitting Half-Court Shot, Celebrates By Giving Spike Lee A Hug
Seriously, Jeremy Lin just makes everyone around him better. And boy do we mean everyone.
During a break in the action in today’s Knicks-Mavericks game, one lucky fan was given a chance to sink a half-court shot. Miss it, you go home empty-handed. Make it, you win a brand new Kia. Naturally, with the Garden filled the to brim with Linsanity, the fan heaved the shot from beyond the half-court line and, well, sunk it.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story