- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Watch Knicks Fans Boo Justin Bieber
During last night’s Knicks-Mavericks game, Justin Bieber was soundly booed by the Madison Square Garden crowd. Luckily for Bieber, he had an advocate in Knicks announcer Walt “Clyde” Frazier.
In the third quarter, the game’s telecast returned from commercial break. You can hear the fans reacting strongly to someone being shown on the arena’s big screen (most of the reaction was not good, although you can make out the screams of a select few teenage girls). We were then informed by the Knicks announcing team that Justin Bieber was shown on the Jumbotron, hence the sudden influx of audible negativity. That’s when Clyde chimed in.
“The boos are from the guys, and the cheers are from the girls,” said Frazier.
Translation: haters gonna hate.
Watch video of the booing below. Also, watch for the girl who apparently broke through security to get to Bieber.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen