- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch Knicks Fans Boo Justin Bieber
During last night’s Knicks-Mavericks game, Justin Bieber was soundly booed by the Madison Square Garden crowd. Luckily for Bieber, he had an advocate in Knicks announcer Walt “Clyde” Frazier.
In the third quarter, the game’s telecast returned from commercial break. You can hear the fans reacting strongly to someone being shown on the arena’s big screen (most of the reaction was not good, although you can make out the screams of a select few teenage girls). We were then informed by the Knicks announcing team that Justin Bieber was shown on the Jumbotron, hence the sudden influx of audible negativity. That’s when Clyde chimed in.
“The boos are from the guys, and the cheers are from the girls,” said Frazier.
Translation: haters gonna hate.
Watch video of the booing below. Also, watch for the girl who apparently broke through security to get to Bieber.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts