- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Watch Knicks Fans Boo Justin Bieber
During last night’s Knicks-Mavericks game, Justin Bieber was soundly booed by the Madison Square Garden crowd. Luckily for Bieber, he had an advocate in Knicks announcer Walt “Clyde” Frazier.
In the third quarter, the game’s telecast returned from commercial break. You can hear the fans reacting strongly to someone being shown on the arena’s big screen (most of the reaction was not good, although you can make out the screams of a select few teenage girls). We were then informed by the Knicks announcing team that Justin Bieber was shown on the Jumbotron, hence the sudden influx of audible negativity. That’s when Clyde chimed in.
“The boos are from the guys, and the cheers are from the girls,” said Frazier.
Translation: haters gonna hate.
Watch video of the booing below. Also, watch for the girl who apparently broke through security to get to Bieber.
- What Should Vikings Do in Free Agency?
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Sloane Stephens Denies Celebrating When Serena Williams Lost at Australian Open
- Bob Ley Fires Back at LeBron After 'Don't Watch ESPN' Remark