- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
New York Knicks Succumb To Adorableness Of Kid Reporters, Sing Justin Bieber
Here’s something you probably thought you’d never see. New York Knicks “Kids Reporters” Jaylah and Ryan were at Knicks practice to
embarrass get the inside scoop in and around the team. From asking them to spell made up words, to getting them to sing a Justin Bieber song, it was exactly what the New York “lamestream” media had failed to do so many times this season.
Amazingly, not only did they get Tyson Chandler and Jared Jeffries to sing some Bieber, but it turns out that Jeffries actually knows all the words. At least we got to hear Mike Bibby‘s “excuse,” with his three kids and all. What’s yours, Mr. Jeffries?
It’s amazing they got these dudes to sing. Job well done, team. Now, if only these kids could get the Knicks to play a little defense. Ooh, burn!
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story