- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
New York Knicks Succumb To Adorableness Of Kid Reporters, Sing Justin Bieber
Here’s something you probably thought you’d never see. New York Knicks “Kids Reporters” Jaylah and Ryan were at Knicks practice to
embarrass get the inside scoop in and around the team. From asking them to spell made up words, to getting them to sing a Justin Bieber song, it was exactly what the New York “lamestream” media had failed to do so many times this season.
Amazingly, not only did they get Tyson Chandler and Jared Jeffries to sing some Bieber, but it turns out that Jeffries actually knows all the words. At least we got to hear Mike Bibby‘s “excuse,” with his three kids and all. What’s yours, Mr. Jeffries?
It’s amazing they got these dudes to sing. Job well done, team. Now, if only these kids could get the Knicks to play a little defense. Ooh, burn!
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut