- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kobe Bryant Puts Chris Paul On The Kind Of Poster You Keep Under The Bed
Kobe Bryant may be 34, but he’s managed to turn back the clock this season to lead the league in scoring with 30.4 points per game.
Kobe turned back the clock a little further last night against the Clippers and unleashed this jam in transition on a defenseless Chris Paul.
Woof. You nasty, Kobe. This video belongs on BRAZZERS.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts