- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Kobe Bryant Puts Chris Paul On The Kind Of Poster You Keep Under The Bed
Kobe Bryant may be 34, but he’s managed to turn back the clock this season to lead the league in scoring with 30.4 points per game.
Kobe turned back the clock a little further last night against the Clippers and unleashed this jam in transition on a defenseless Chris Paul.
Woof. You nasty, Kobe. This video belongs on BRAZZERS.
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports