- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kobe Bryant Puts Chris Paul On The Kind Of Poster You Keep Under The Bed
Kobe Bryant may be 34, but he’s managed to turn back the clock this season to lead the league in scoring with 30.4 points per game.
Kobe turned back the clock a little further last night against the Clippers and unleashed this jam in transition on a defenseless Chris Paul.
Woof. You nasty, Kobe. This video belongs on BRAZZERS.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Tyrone Spong Asks Dana White to Sign Him
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy