- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kobe Bryant Puts Chris Paul On The Kind Of Poster You Keep Under The Bed
Kobe Bryant may be 34, but he’s managed to turn back the clock this season to lead the league in scoring with 30.4 points per game.
Kobe turned back the clock a little further last night against the Clippers and unleashed this jam in transition on a defenseless Chris Paul.
Woof. You nasty, Kobe. This video belongs on BRAZZERS.
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Athletes We Don't Want to See in ESPN's Body Issue
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence