- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kobe Bryant Dunks On Gerald Wallace And Kris Humphries, Is Ageless
Black Mamba’s still got it. For example:
The Lakers defeated the Nets Tuesday night, 92-83, with Kobe racking up 21 points, 8 rebounds, 4 assists, 4 steals and 1 block. But perhaps no two points were more impressive than these.
The win boosted the Lakers to 23-26 and put them only 3 1/2 games behind the Rockets for the 8-seed in the West. It was their sixth win in their last seven games and don’t look now, but the Lakeshow might be emerging into NBA relevance a few weeks before the All-Star Game.
And if not, then who cares? Kobe will probably keep doing things like this anyway.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts