- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Kobe Bryant Dunks On Gerald Wallace And Kris Humphries, Is Ageless
Black Mamba’s still got it. For example:
The Lakers defeated the Nets Tuesday night, 92-83, with Kobe racking up 21 points, 8 rebounds, 4 assists, 4 steals and 1 block. But perhaps no two points were more impressive than these.
The win boosted the Lakers to 23-26 and put them only 3 1/2 games behind the Rockets for the 8-seed in the West. It was their sixth win in their last seven games and don’t look now, but the Lakeshow might be emerging into NBA relevance a few weeks before the All-Star Game.
And if not, then who cares? Kobe will probably keep doing things like this anyway.
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy