- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Kobe Bryant Dunks On Gerald Wallace And Kris Humphries, Is Ageless
Black Mamba’s still got it. For example:
The Lakers defeated the Nets Tuesday night, 92-83, with Kobe racking up 21 points, 8 rebounds, 4 assists, 4 steals and 1 block. But perhaps no two points were more impressive than these.
The win boosted the Lakers to 23-26 and put them only 3 1/2 games behind the Rockets for the 8-seed in the West. It was their sixth win in their last seven games and don’t look now, but the Lakeshow might be emerging into NBA relevance a few weeks before the All-Star Game.
And if not, then who cares? Kobe will probably keep doing things like this anyway.
- Kelly Kelly Supports Boyfriend Sheldon Souray At Hockey Game
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- College Football's Top 10 Ugliest Helmets
- Pete Rose Disappointed with Wife's Breast Reduction