- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Kevin Ware Won An Awesome Bet With Kobe Bryant, And Kobe Has To Pay Up
Kevin Ware is back, playing for Louisville, fully recovered from his gruesome broken (that you should only watch if you’re not squeamish). This is awesome.
But what makes it even more awesome is that Kobe Bryant, who seemed to think he’d be back from his achilles injury by now, made a bet with Ware over who would come back first.
When asked about the national attention of his injury, the junior said that Kobe reached out to him: “We actually made a bet. Whoever come(s) back first got to come to each other’s game. I got to get in touch with him again so he can make it to a game.”
Kobe doesn’t appear to be coming back anytime soon, so he’ll have plenty of time to check out a Louisville game.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts