- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kobe Bryant Would Have “Smacked The Hell Out Of” Mike Rice If He Was Subjected To The Rutgers Coach’s Bullying
A common response to the “Mike Rice hurls balls and gay slurs at Rutgers basketball players and is generally a horrible person” scandal was this: why didn’t these massive, freakish athletes fight back? Fear of getting in trouble is the likely answer, but it’s still a bit surprising that nobody, say, smacked the hell out of him. You don’t think any 18-year-old alpha males would have snapped and smacked the hell out of him?
18-year-old Kobe Bryant, alpha male of the alpha males, would have smacked the hell out of him.
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?