- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Kobe Bryant Would Have “Smacked The Hell Out Of” Mike Rice If He Was Subjected To The Rutgers Coach’s Bullying
A common response to the “Mike Rice hurls balls and gay slurs at Rutgers basketball players and is generally a horrible person” scandal was this: why didn’t these massive, freakish athletes fight back? Fear of getting in trouble is the likely answer, but it’s still a bit surprising that nobody, say, smacked the hell out of him. You don’t think any 18-year-old alpha males would have snapped and smacked the hell out of him?
18-year-old Kobe Bryant, alpha male of the alpha males, would have smacked the hell out of him.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts