- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kobe Bryant Would Have “Smacked The Hell Out Of” Mike Rice If He Was Subjected To The Rutgers Coach’s Bullying
A common response to the “Mike Rice hurls balls and gay slurs at Rutgers basketball players and is generally a horrible person” scandal was this: why didn’t these massive, freakish athletes fight back? Fear of getting in trouble is the likely answer, but it’s still a bit surprising that nobody, say, smacked the hell out of him. You don’t think any 18-year-old alpha males would have snapped and smacked the hell out of him?
18-year-old Kobe Bryant, alpha male of the alpha males, would have smacked the hell out of him.
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'