- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kobe Bryant Would Have “Smacked The Hell Out Of” Mike Rice If He Was Subjected To The Rutgers Coach’s Bullying
A common response to the “Mike Rice hurls balls and gay slurs at Rutgers basketball players and is generally a horrible person” scandal was this: why didn’t these massive, freakish athletes fight back? Fear of getting in trouble is the likely answer, but it’s still a bit surprising that nobody, say, smacked the hell out of him. You don’t think any 18-year-old alpha males would have snapped and smacked the hell out of him?
18-year-old Kobe Bryant, alpha male of the alpha males, would have smacked the hell out of him.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story