- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Kyrie Irving Sang “Summer Nights” From “Grease,” And We Use The Term “Sang” Loosely
Kyrie Irving joined The Alan Cox Show on Cleveland’s WMMS FM radio earlier this week because he’s a man of the people. Except during his radio appearance, he was baited into singing “Summer Nights” from the movie/musical “Grease.” And no, he wasn’t dressed up like Uncle Drew. So Irving belted out a few notes – out of tune notes, that is – and plodded his way through the song. His duet partner, Erika Lauren, from “The Real World: D.C.,” was equally awful, except her domineering enthusiasm overwhelmed Irving’s mouse-like monotone-ness.
A nice effort indeed by both parties, but we’ll stick with the real song from now on.
- Filed Under:
- Kyrie Irving
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts