- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- Greek Soccer Fans Surround Stadium With Ring Of Flares, Awesomeness Ensues (VIDEO)
- Derrick Rose Looks A Lot Like LeBron James Now
- Fantasy Baseball: Is Miguel Cabrera Healthy?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kyrie Irving Sang “Summer Nights” From “Grease,” And We Use The Term “Sang” Loosely
Kyrie Irving joined The Alan Cox Show on Cleveland’s WMMS FM radio earlier this week because he’s a man of the people. Except during his radio appearance, he was baited into singing “Summer Nights” from the movie/musical “Grease.” And no, he wasn’t dressed up like Uncle Drew. So Irving belted out a few notes – out of tune notes, that is – and plodded his way through the song. His duet partner, Erika Lauren, from “The Real World: D.C.,” was equally awful, except her domineering enthusiasm overwhelmed Irving’s mouse-like monotone-ness.
A nice effort indeed by both parties, but we’ll stick with the real song from now on.
- Filed Under:
- Kyrie Irving
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.