- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Kyrie Irving Sang “Summer Nights” From “Grease,” And We Use The Term “Sang” Loosely
Kyrie Irving joined The Alan Cox Show on Cleveland’s WMMS FM radio earlier this week because he’s a man of the people. Except during his radio appearance, he was baited into singing “Summer Nights” from the movie/musical “Grease.” And no, he wasn’t dressed up like Uncle Drew. So Irving belted out a few notes – out of tune notes, that is – and plodded his way through the song. His duet partner, Erika Lauren, from “The Real World: D.C.,” was equally awful, except her domineering enthusiasm overwhelmed Irving’s mouse-like monotone-ness.
A nice effort indeed by both parties, but we’ll stick with the real song from now on.
- Filed Under:
- Kyrie Irving
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap