- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kyrie Irving Sang “Summer Nights” From “Grease,” And We Use The Term “Sang” Loosely
Kyrie Irving joined The Alan Cox Show on Cleveland’s WMMS FM radio earlier this week because he’s a man of the people. Except during his radio appearance, he was baited into singing “Summer Nights” from the movie/musical “Grease.” And no, he wasn’t dressed up like Uncle Drew. So Irving belted out a few notes – out of tune notes, that is – and plodded his way through the song. His duet partner, Erika Lauren, from “The Real World: D.C.,” was equally awful, except her domineering enthusiasm overwhelmed Irving’s mouse-like monotone-ness.
A nice effort indeed by both parties, but we’ll stick with the real song from now on.
- Filed Under:
- Kyrie Irving
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier