- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kyrie Irving Told A Little Kid He’s Never Leaving The Cavs Like LeBron Did
A little kid asked a great question to Kyrie Irving: “Are you gonna leave us like LeBron did?”
Kyrie Irving is currently one of the most likable players in the NBA. Remember this clip when he signs with the Lakers/Knicks/Nets/whatever team can afford him and show him the shiniest things. People liked LeBron once upon a time, too, you know.
- Filed Under:
- Kyrie Irving
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts