- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kyrie Irving Told A Little Kid He’s Never Leaving The Cavs Like LeBron Did
A little kid asked a great question to Kyrie Irving: “Are you gonna leave us like LeBron did?”
Kyrie Irving is currently one of the most likable players in the NBA. Remember this clip when he signs with the Lakers/Knicks/Nets/whatever team can afford him and show him the shiniest things. People liked LeBron once upon a time, too, you know.
- Filed Under:
- Kyrie Irving
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts