- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Kyrie Irving Told A Little Kid He’s Never Leaving The Cavs Like LeBron Did
A little kid asked a great question to Kyrie Irving: “Are you gonna leave us like LeBron did?”
Kyrie Irving is currently one of the most likable players in the NBA. Remember this clip when he signs with the Lakers/Knicks/Nets/whatever team can afford him and show him the shiniest things. People liked LeBron once upon a time, too, you know.
- Filed Under:
- Kyrie Irving
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers