- Check Out A-Rod's Latest Flip: A Swanky Hollywood Condo For $3.2 Million
- A Canadian Has Invented Alcohockey (Beer Pong + Air Hockey)
- Shut Up, Lance Armstrong... Love, Keith Olbermann
- You Can Still Play Fantasy, Even If You Didn't Make Your League's Playoffs
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Kyrie Irving Told A Little Kid He’s Never Leaving The Cavs Like LeBron Did
A little kid asked a great question to Kyrie Irving: “Are you gonna leave us like LeBron did?”
Kyrie Irving is currently one of the most likable players in the NBA. Remember this clip when he signs with the Lakers/Knicks/Nets/whatever team can afford him and show him the shiniest things. People liked LeBron once upon a time, too, you know.
- Filed Under:
- Kyrie Irving
- Top Waiver Wire Pickups Headed Into Fantasy Playoffs
- There's No Such Thing As Bad Weather In Football
- Jim Brown Says Kobe Isn't Black Enough
- Miguel Cotto to Face Sergio Martinez?