- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Kyrie Irving Told A Little Kid He’s Never Leaving The Cavs Like LeBron Did
A little kid asked a great question to Kyrie Irving: “Are you gonna leave us like LeBron did?”
Kyrie Irving is currently one of the most likable players in the NBA. Remember this clip when he signs with the Lakers/Knicks/Nets/whatever team can afford him and show him the shiniest things. People liked LeBron once upon a time, too, you know.
- Filed Under:
- Kyrie Irving
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row