- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Lamar Odom Really, Really Misses The Lakers
Newly acquired Los Angeles CLIPPER Lamar Odom was filming a commercial the other day when a freudian slip of the tounge revealed truth. Instead of introducing himself as the Clipper that he is, he informed us he was Lamar Odom of the Los Angeles Lakers.
I mean, who wouldn’t miss Kobe Bryant’s daily verbal assaults?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts