- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Lance Stephenson Should Probably Stop Making Ear Blowing Jokes If He Wants To Not Be Known As An Ear Blower
Lance Stephenson was introduced as a new member of the Charlotte Hornets today, and at his press conference he addressed one of the most important moments of his career so far (like it or not): the ear-blowing incident.
“I feel like it overshadowed my play on the court,” Stephenson said. “I bring more to the table than just blowing in someone’s ear. I’m a great player.”
Fair enough. Crazy how one moment can overshadow a career year. If only everyone can just move on, like Lance has.
Oh, yeah, but ignore this video posted by the NBA 2K crew on Instagram yesterday:
And don’t watch this “Lance Cam” GIF from the ESPYs the day before:
Sure, he’s probably being a good sport about it. But don’t be surprised if people keep bringing it up if you keep playing along, buddy.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts