- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Lance Stephenson Should Probably Stop Making Ear Blowing Jokes If He Wants To Not Be Known As An Ear Blower
Lance Stephenson was introduced as a new member of the Charlotte Hornets today, and at his press conference he addressed one of the most important moments of his career so far (like it or not): the ear-blowing incident.
“I feel like it overshadowed my play on the court,” Stephenson said. “I bring more to the table than just blowing in someone’s ear. I’m a great player.”
Fair enough. Crazy how one moment can overshadow a career year. If only everyone can just move on, like Lance has.
Oh, yeah, but ignore this video posted by the NBA 2K crew on Instagram yesterday:
And don’t watch this “Lance Cam” GIF from the ESPYs the day before:
Sure, he’s probably being a good sport about it. But don’t be surprised if people keep bringing it up if you keep playing along, buddy.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- 10 Questions for UFC Fighter Chris Weidman
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'