- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Now That Lance Stephenson Is Out Of The Playoffs, He Has Time To Pursue His Passion Of Posting Vine Videos Of Women Slapping Each Other
Lance Stephenson will not play basketball in the 2013 NBA Finals, because he plays for the Indiana Pacers, and David Stern does not like the Indiana Pacers. This means he has lots of free time on his hands. Naturally, he made this video on Vine.
A 6-foot-8, 250 lb. man goes to the ground when the wind blows too hard, but these women stayed upright. Impressive.
- Filed Under:
- Lance Stephenson
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts