- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Larry Bird’s $4.8 Million Mansion Is For Sale, Has A Driveway Basketball Hoop
Larry Legend really hates it when he’s the middle of a game, and his wife gets home from shopping and parks in the driveway.
The best part is that the real estate listing actually includes the basketball hoop as one of the main features. From The News-Press:
The four-bedroom waterfront house has 6,000 square feet of living space, a 500-gallon, saltwater aquarium, a basketball hoop and a 10-seat state-of-the-art home theater, according to the property listing. There’s also an infinity-edge pool and a “charming tiki hut with thatched roof.”
Really I’ve never seen a tiki hut that wasn’t charming.
This home is located in Naples, FL (Larry also has a couple of homes in Indiana). OK, let’s take the tour:
- Filed Under:
- Larry Bird
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Why Are Buffalo Bills Fans Banning Bon Jovi Music?
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead