- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Larry Bird’s $4.8 Million Mansion Is For Sale, Has A Driveway Basketball Hoop
Larry Legend really hates it when he’s the middle of a game, and his wife gets home from shopping and parks in the driveway.
The best part is that the real estate listing actually includes the basketball hoop as one of the main features. From The News-Press:
The four-bedroom waterfront house has 6,000 square feet of living space, a 500-gallon, saltwater aquarium, a basketball hoop and a 10-seat state-of-the-art home theater, according to the property listing. There’s also an infinity-edge pool and a “charming tiki hut with thatched roof.”
Really I’ve never seen a tiki hut that wasn’t charming.
This home is located in Naples, FL (Larry also has a couple of homes in Indiana). OK, let’s take the tour:
- Filed Under:
- Larry Bird
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story