- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Larry Bird’s $4.8 Million Mansion Is For Sale, Has A Driveway Basketball Hoop
Larry Legend really hates it when he’s the middle of a game, and his wife gets home from shopping and parks in the driveway.
The best part is that the real estate listing actually includes the basketball hoop as one of the main features. From The News-Press:
The four-bedroom waterfront house has 6,000 square feet of living space, a 500-gallon, saltwater aquarium, a basketball hoop and a 10-seat state-of-the-art home theater, according to the property listing. There’s also an infinity-edge pool and a “charming tiki hut with thatched roof.”
Really I’ve never seen a tiki hut that wasn’t charming.
This home is located in Naples, FL (Larry also has a couple of homes in Indiana). OK, let’s take the tour:
- Filed Under:
- Larry Bird
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts