- Meet Joakim Noah's Father, Who Is Definitely Joakim Noah's Father
- Wichita State Lost The MVC Title Game, According To Their Own Shirts
- A Light At The End Of The Nerd Tunnel: Nate Silver Declares Start Date For FiveThirtyEight Site
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Rubs Your Butt
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Larry Bird’s $4.8 Million Mansion Is For Sale, Has A Driveway Basketball Hoop
Larry Legend really hates it when he’s the middle of a game, and his wife gets home from shopping and parks in the driveway.
The best part is that the real estate listing actually includes the basketball hoop as one of the main features. From The News-Press:
The four-bedroom waterfront house has 6,000 square feet of living space, a 500-gallon, saltwater aquarium, a basketball hoop and a 10-seat state-of-the-art home theater, according to the property listing. There’s also an infinity-edge pool and a “charming tiki hut with thatched roof.”
Really I’ve never seen a tiki hut that wasn’t charming.
This home is located in Naples, FL (Larry also has a couple of homes in Indiana). OK, let’s take the tour:
- Filed Under:
- Larry Bird
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!