- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here’s Your Latest Misspelled Athlete Tattoo
I’m a tad skeptical of this after the controversy behind Kevin Durant’s allegedly-misspelled tattoo (although it looks like that was just because he got it fixed), but there is what seems to be conclusive photo evidence here.
On the body of Larry Sanders, $44 million man on the Milwaukee Bucks.
“I before E,” except when it’s on your body and very painful and costly to fix.
- Filed Under:
- larry sanders
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story