- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s Your Latest Misspelled Athlete Tattoo
I’m a tad skeptical of this after the controversy behind Kevin Durant’s allegedly-misspelled tattoo (although it looks like that was just because he got it fixed), but there is what seems to be conclusive photo evidence here.
On the body of Larry Sanders, $44 million man on the Milwaukee Bucks.
“I before E,” except when it’s on your body and very painful and costly to fix.
- Filed Under:
- larry sanders
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts