- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s Your Latest Misspelled Athlete Tattoo
I’m a tad skeptical of this after the controversy behind Kevin Durant’s allegedly-misspelled tattoo (although it looks like that was just because he got it fixed), but there is what seems to be conclusive photo evidence here.
On the body of Larry Sanders, $44 million man on the Milwaukee Bucks.
“I before E,” except when it’s on your body and very painful and costly to fix.
- Filed Under:
- larry sanders
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy