- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s Your Latest Misspelled Athlete Tattoo
I’m a tad skeptical of this after the controversy behind Kevin Durant’s allegedly-misspelled tattoo (although it looks like that was just because he got it fixed), but there is what seems to be conclusive photo evidence here.
On the body of Larry Sanders, $44 million man on the Milwaukee Bucks.
“I before E,” except when it’s on your body and very painful and costly to fix.
- Filed Under:
- larry sanders
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts