- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Here’s Your Latest Misspelled Athlete Tattoo
I’m a tad skeptical of this after the controversy behind Kevin Durant’s allegedly-misspelled tattoo (although it looks like that was just because he got it fixed), but there is what seems to be conclusive photo evidence here.
On the body of Larry Sanders, $44 million man on the Milwaukee Bucks.
“I before E,” except when it’s on your body and very painful and costly to fix.
- Filed Under:
- larry sanders
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Top 5 Reasons the New York Giants Suck