- Ndamukong Suh Roughs Chad Henne, Hasn't Changed At All (GIF)
- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- The Suns Are Trying To Slide In And Snag Kevin Love At The Last Second
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
LeBron Has A Suggestion For The NBA Regarding Protective Masks
LeBron James is a human being, as evidenced by the blood he lost yesterday when Serge Ibaka whacked him in the nose. LeBron ended up leaving the game and his nose is now “sore and swollen,” though not officially broken.
So what will LeBron’s protective facemask look like, if he has to wear one? You don’t want to walk around looking like Alexey Shved, right? LeBron has a suggestion:
A Bane mask? Done. Fast track this to Adam Silver’s office for approval. LeBron has spent the last three years playing the NBA’s greatest villain — it’s time we let him complete the scene.
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'