- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
LeBron Has A Suggestion For The NBA Regarding Protective Masks
LeBron James is a human being, as evidenced by the blood he lost yesterday when Serge Ibaka whacked him in the nose. LeBron ended up leaving the game and his nose is now “sore and swollen,” though not officially broken.
So what will LeBron’s protective facemask look like, if he has to wear one? You don’t want to walk around looking like Alexey Shved, right? LeBron has a suggestion:
A Bane mask? Done. Fast track this to Adam Silver’s office for approval. LeBron has spent the last three years playing the NBA’s greatest villain — it’s time we let him complete the scene.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts