- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
LeBron Has A Suggestion For The NBA Regarding Protective Masks
LeBron James is a human being, as evidenced by the blood he lost yesterday when Serge Ibaka whacked him in the nose. LeBron ended up leaving the game and his nose is now “sore and swollen,” though not officially broken.
So what will LeBron’s protective facemask look like, if he has to wear one? You don’t want to walk around looking like Alexey Shved, right? LeBron has a suggestion:
A Bane mask? Done. Fast track this to Adam Silver’s office for approval. LeBron has spent the last three years playing the NBA’s greatest villain — it’s time we let him complete the scene.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Tyrone Spong Asks Dana White to Sign Him
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy