- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Everyone Keeps Talking About Adrian Peterson's Unsettlingly Strong Handshake
- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
LeBron Has A Suggestion For The NBA Regarding Protective Masks
LeBron James is a human being, as evidenced by the blood he lost yesterday when Serge Ibaka whacked him in the nose. LeBron ended up leaving the game and his nose is now “sore and swollen,” though not officially broken.
So what will LeBron’s protective facemask look like, if he has to wear one? You don’t want to walk around looking like Alexey Shved, right? LeBron has a suggestion:
A Bane mask? Done. Fast track this to Adam Silver’s office for approval. LeBron has spent the last three years playing the NBA’s greatest villain — it’s time we let him complete the scene.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen