- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
LeBron James Took A Pulverizing Grant Hill Screen To The Face
LeBron James versus Grant Hill: like a freight train running into a very, very old subway car. But Hill planted a screen that LeBron didn’t see coming, and the King ran smack into the ancient Sun’s shoulder. Dude went down like a ton of bricks. Seriously, he was glassy-eyed. Hill popped right back up, but James was on the floor for the rest of the play, and then some (that is, until teammate Dwayne Wade clobbered Jared Dudley to stop the clock).
Too bad it was too little, too late, as it came on the tail end of a 17-2 run that put Miami up with under minute to go in the fourth. And because LeBron is, as we said, a freight train, he ended up coming back into the game.
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce