- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
LeBron James Took A Pulverizing Grant Hill Screen To The Face
LeBron James versus Grant Hill: like a freight train running into a very, very old subway car. But Hill planted a screen that LeBron didn’t see coming, and the King ran smack into the ancient Sun’s shoulder. Dude went down like a ton of bricks. Seriously, he was glassy-eyed. Hill popped right back up, but James was on the floor for the rest of the play, and then some (that is, until teammate Dwayne Wade clobbered Jared Dudley to stop the clock).
Too bad it was too little, too late, as it came on the tail end of a 17-2 run that put Miami up with under minute to go in the fourth. And because LeBron is, as we said, a freight train, he ended up coming back into the game.
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco