- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
LeBron James Took A Pulverizing Grant Hill Screen To The Face
LeBron James versus Grant Hill: like a freight train running into a very, very old subway car. But Hill planted a screen that LeBron didn’t see coming, and the King ran smack into the ancient Sun’s shoulder. Dude went down like a ton of bricks. Seriously, he was glassy-eyed. Hill popped right back up, but James was on the floor for the rest of the play, and then some (that is, until teammate Dwayne Wade clobbered Jared Dudley to stop the clock).
Too bad it was too little, too late, as it came on the tail end of a 17-2 run that put Miami up with under minute to go in the fourth. And because LeBron is, as we said, a freight train, he ended up coming back into the game.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts