- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Dwyane Wade Alley-Oop To LeBron James Brings Forth An “Are. You. Kidding. Me.”
It’s getting harder and harder to act “shocked” when LeBron James and Dwyane Wade hook up for thunderous alley-oops. Still, as we tried to remain as composed as possible, tonight against the Blazers, the duo got out on an open break and, with that, we blissfully tossed around such Internet acronyms as “OMG” and “OMFG.”
This just doesn’t seem fair. Especially when LeBron and Wade see plenty of daylight in the open court. Before anyone on the Blazers could yell out for help defense or, in this case, suggest that Jamal Crawford brace himself for impact, the play was already over and done with. In a flash. And it was strong enough to even warrant one Blazers’ fan to make the “Holy sh-t did you just see that?!” face. A pretty impressive feat. Watch:
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes