- Stuck On You: Carson Palmer And Khalil Mack Ask You Please Not To Laugh At This
- Colt McCoy's First Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- Do The Patriots Need To Hire A General Manager?
- NBA 2K15 Review: Much More Than Just Those Hideous Create-A-Player Faces
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Dwyane Wade Alley-Oop To LeBron James Brings Forth An “Are. You. Kidding. Me.”
It’s getting harder and harder to act “shocked” when LeBron James and Dwyane Wade hook up for thunderous alley-oops. Still, as we tried to remain as composed as possible, tonight against the Blazers, the duo got out on an open break and, with that, we blissfully tossed around such Internet acronyms as “OMG” and “OMFG.”
This just doesn’t seem fair. Especially when LeBron and Wade see plenty of daylight in the open court. Before anyone on the Blazers could yell out for help defense or, in this case, suggest that Jamal Crawford brace himself for impact, the play was already over and done with. In a flash. And it was strong enough to even warrant one Blazers’ fan to make the “Holy sh-t did you just see that?!” face. A pretty impressive feat. Watch:
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'