- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
LeBron James Punishes Derrick Brown For Picking His Pocket
The last thing you want to do is embarrass LeBron James. Just ask Charlotte Bobcats’ forward Derrick Brown–and countless others–what happens when you make King James look human. He’ll let you have your little moment, but the moment you think you’ve gotten the best of him he’ll instantly turn and put you back in your place.
In the second quarter of tonight’s game between the Heat and the Bobcats, Brown, a third-year player out of Xavier, picked LeBron’s pocket with a nice swipe at the ball, which lead to what seemed to be an easy fastbreak bucket. Nice try. For a player like Brown, who is nothing more than a nice complimentary player, this sequence might just be the highlight of his young career. Sadly.
Wow. That never gets old. You have to love the fact that the chase-down block has now become a staple of LeBron’s game. This is one of those videos where if it were 1996 we’d probably get a nice little chuckle if I lead the story with, “No soup for you!” But since it’s not, I’ll refrain.
- Filed Under:
- LeBron James
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts