- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
LeBron James Cries To Ref: ‘That’s A Flop!’ In The Most Ironic GIF Ever
Feeling down about another Miami Heat victory? We can’t blame you.
This may help. LeBron James pleading to Joey Crawford — or maybe it was another referee, or maybe it was just thin air — emphatically crying, “That’s a FLOP.” As you know, he is an expert on the subject. He was referencing a possible Tony Parker flop. The truth is, it probably was a flop.
But when you’re the Behemoth Fraidy Who Cried Flop, nobody listens to you, because you deserve nothing but scorn and a heartbreaking Game 7 loss to the Spurs.
h/t CJ Fogler
- Filed Under:
- LeBron James
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts