- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
You Can Buy “LeBron James” Heroin In Philadelphia
If there’s anything I learned from American Gangster, the 2007 film starring Denzel Washington about the life and times of drug kingpin Frank Lucas, it’s that the best part about being a heroin dealer is giving your heroin a a name. In Frank Lucas’ case, it was “Blue Magic.” For one Philadelphia drug dealer, it was “LeBron James.”
Police in Upper Darby have arrested 19-year-old Marlon Guess after undercover cops bought 140 bags of heroin from him. The bags looked like this:
I would’ve gone simply with “LeBron,” but to each his own.
Anyway, the arrest sparked a failed attempt at fleeing and a pretty good quote from Upper Darby Police Superintendent Michael Chitwood:
When police moved in for the bust, Guess, who was driving a rental car, couldn’t take the heat and drove off, hitting a police cruiser and a parked car before ditching his vehicle and running, police said.
He was captured shortly after and, when he was taken into custody, he was “a real wise-ass,” Chitwood said.
Guess was given a $250,000 cash bail, and lots of time to think of cool names for his heroin.
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement