- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Here’s LeBron Dancing And Looking Like Dr. J In His Afro And Retro Jersey, For Some Reason
We’re not really sure what 1970s NBA superstar LeBron James is doing here, but it’s amusing.
Seriously, he looks like Dr. J, who apparently is the second-best player of all-time, according to James.
LeBron was obviously just curious what he’d look like with hair.
Dr. J photo via
- Filed Under:
- LeBron James
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Chris Algieri: 'I Will Shock the World Again' vs. Pacquiao
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson