- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here’s LeBron Dancing And Looking Like Dr. J In His Afro And Retro Jersey, For Some Reason
We’re not really sure what 1970s NBA superstar LeBron James is doing here, but it’s amusing.
Seriously, he looks like Dr. J, who apparently is the second-best player of all-time, according to James.
LeBron was obviously just curious what he’d look like with hair.
Dr. J photo via
- Filed Under:
- LeBron James
- Rickie Fowler Keeps Himself Entertained Off the Golf Course
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.