- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Here's The Most Joyous Field Invasion You're Ever Likely To See (Video)
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- UPDATE: Ken Griffey Jr. Issues Apology After Awkward SportsCenter Interview
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Here’s LeBron Dancing And Looking Like Dr. J In His Afro And Retro Jersey, For Some Reason
We’re not really sure what 1970s NBA superstar LeBron James is doing here, but it’s amusing.
Seriously, he looks like Dr. J, who apparently is the second-best player of all-time, according to James.
LeBron was obviously just curious what he’d look like with hair.
Dr. J photo via
- Filed Under:
- LeBron James
- Gallery: Canelo Alvarez-Alfredo Angulo Grand Arrivals
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos