- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Here’s LeBron Dancing And Looking Like Dr. J In His Afro And Retro Jersey, For Some Reason
We’re not really sure what 1970s NBA superstar LeBron James is doing here, but it’s amusing.
Seriously, he looks like Dr. J, who apparently is the second-best player of all-time, according to James.
LeBron was obviously just curious what he’d look like with hair.
Dr. J photo via
- Filed Under:
- LeBron James
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts