- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Here’s LeBron Dancing And Looking Like Dr. J In His Afro And Retro Jersey, For Some Reason
We’re not really sure what 1970s NBA superstar LeBron James is doing here, but it’s amusing.
Seriously, he looks like Dr. J, who apparently is the second-best player of all-time, according to James.
LeBron was obviously just curious what he’d look like with hair.
Dr. J photo via
- Filed Under:
- LeBron James
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts