- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
LeBron Is Producing A Sitcom?
LeBron James will reportedly be the executive producer for a new Starz sitcom, titled “Survivor’s Remorse.”
The show centers around a theme that LeBron is quite familiar with – people who make it big after getting out of the inner city and try to adjust to the fame while dealing with feelings of guilt for having made it while peers are still struggling. The half-hour sitcom will chronicle the lives of two Philadelphia natives…
This does not sound like a sitcom.
LeBron signed a deal with Fenway Sports Group back in April of 2011 that gave him a minority stake in Liverpool FC (which, along with the Boston Red Sox, is owned by FSG) and promised to partner with Carter’s marketing firm, LRMR Branding & Marketing, to become the exclusive representative for James.
No word on when the show will begin production yet.
No word on how unexcited I am.
- Filed Under:
- LeBron James
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Why Are Buffalo Bills Fans Banning Bon Jovi Music?
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead