- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Watch Oscar Pistorius React To His Sentencing
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
LeBron Is Producing A Sitcom?
LeBron James will reportedly be the executive producer for a new Starz sitcom, titled “Survivor’s Remorse.”
The show centers around a theme that LeBron is quite familiar with – people who make it big after getting out of the inner city and try to adjust to the fame while dealing with feelings of guilt for having made it while peers are still struggling. The half-hour sitcom will chronicle the lives of two Philadelphia natives…
This does not sound like a sitcom.
LeBron signed a deal with Fenway Sports Group back in April of 2011 that gave him a minority stake in Liverpool FC (which, along with the Boston Red Sox, is owned by FSG) and promised to partner with Carter’s marketing firm, LRMR Branding & Marketing, to become the exclusive representative for James.
No word on when the show will begin production yet.
No word on how unexcited I am.
- Filed Under:
- LeBron James
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts