- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
LeBron Raps Now… And He’s Actually Pretty Good (Damn It.)
We have what seems like good news: TMZ has discovered audio of LeBron James rapping. He’s probably awful, right?
TMZ oddly thought it was indeed awful, but we honestly thought it was pretty good, especially for a first public release. This is a sad day for humanity.
Try something you suck at, LeBron. You would probably make the worst jockey of all-time. And you’d probably kill the horse. Yeah, do that.
- Filed Under:
- LeBron James
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts