- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
LeBron Raps Now… And He’s Actually Pretty Good (Damn It.)
We have what seems like good news: TMZ has discovered audio of LeBron James rapping. He’s probably awful, right?
TMZ oddly thought it was indeed awful, but we honestly thought it was pretty good, especially for a first public release. This is a sad day for humanity.
Try something you suck at, LeBron. You would probably make the worst jockey of all-time. And you’d probably kill the horse. Yeah, do that.
- Filed Under:
- LeBron James
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Brandon Rios: "I Can Bust Flows"
- Moment Of Truth Fight in the Philippines
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail