- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
LeBron Raps Now… And He’s Actually Pretty Good (Damn It.)
We have what seems like good news: TMZ has discovered audio of LeBron James rapping. He’s probably awful, right?
TMZ oddly thought it was indeed awful, but we honestly thought it was pretty good, especially for a first public release. This is a sad day for humanity.
Try something you suck at, LeBron. You would probably make the worst jockey of all-time. And you’d probably kill the horse. Yeah, do that.
- Filed Under:
- LeBron James
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts