- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
LeBron Raps Now… And He’s Actually Pretty Good (Damn It.)
We have what seems like good news: TMZ has discovered audio of LeBron James rapping. He’s probably awful, right?
TMZ oddly thought it was indeed awful, but we honestly thought it was pretty good, especially for a first public release. This is a sad day for humanity.
Try something you suck at, LeBron. You would probably make the worst jockey of all-time. And you’d probably kill the horse. Yeah, do that.
- Filed Under:
- LeBron James
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce