- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
LeBron Raps Now… And He’s Actually Pretty Good (Damn It.)
We have what seems like good news: TMZ has discovered audio of LeBron James rapping. He’s probably awful, right?
TMZ oddly thought it was indeed awful, but we honestly thought it was pretty good, especially for a first public release. This is a sad day for humanity.
Try something you suck at, LeBron. You would probably make the worst jockey of all-time. And you’d probably kill the horse. Yeah, do that.
- Filed Under:
- LeBron James
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- 2014 New Orleans Saints Unrestricted Free Agents