- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
LeBron James Got A Little Handsy With Tom Thibodeau Last Night
“A little handsy” is putting it lightly. This moment from last night’s Chicago Bulls-Miami Heat game will probably be lifted from the headlines for a future episode of Law And Order: SVU.
Chicago led Miami 62-56 midway through the third quarter when LeBron decided to take matters into his own hands. And by “matters,” I mean Tom Thibodeau’s bathing suit area.
Come on, LeBron. I thought flopping was bad enough. Now you’re just getting nasty. This isn’t prison rules basketball. They made hand-checking illegal years ago, dawg.
Don’t just take my word for it. Take a look at the video, via ESPN.
Here’s hoping Thibs told an adult what happened after the game.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts