- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
LeBron James Got A Little Handsy With Tom Thibodeau Last Night
“A little handsy” is putting it lightly. This moment from last night’s Chicago Bulls-Miami Heat game will probably be lifted from the headlines for a future episode of Law And Order: SVU.
Chicago led Miami 62-56 midway through the third quarter when LeBron decided to take matters into his own hands. And by “matters,” I mean Tom Thibodeau’s bathing suit area.
Come on, LeBron. I thought flopping was bad enough. Now you’re just getting nasty. This isn’t prison rules basketball. They made hand-checking illegal years ago, dawg.
Don’t just take my word for it. Take a look at the video, via ESPN.
Here’s hoping Thibs told an adult what happened after the game.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce