- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
LeBron James Got A Little Handsy With Tom Thibodeau Last Night
“A little handsy” is putting it lightly. This moment from last night’s Chicago Bulls-Miami Heat game will probably be lifted from the headlines for a future episode of Law And Order: SVU.
Chicago led Miami 62-56 midway through the third quarter when LeBron decided to take matters into his own hands. And by “matters,” I mean Tom Thibodeau’s bathing suit area.
Come on, LeBron. I thought flopping was bad enough. Now you’re just getting nasty. This isn’t prison rules basketball. They made hand-checking illegal years ago, dawg.
Don’t just take my word for it. Take a look at the video, via ESPN.
Here’s hoping Thibs told an adult what happened after the game.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story