- Christiano Ronaldo Ejected, Crowd Throws Stuff
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- MMA In Pakistan? Watch This Awesome Documentary...
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Coolest Moment Ever Or Grossest Moment Ever Or Both?
After LeBron James scored the Heat’s final 17 points to help beat the Nets 101-98 in New Jersey, he had some business to take care of. First, he had to give pretty much everyone on the court a pound. Then, he had to wave over Heat rookie Norris Cole so Cole could meet Jay-Z. Then he had to have a secret famous person discussion with Jigga where they both covered their mouths. Then, finally, he had to give all of his accessories — his headbands and armbands — to Jay-Z’s little nephew.
Which is undoubtedly awesome if you’re Jay-Z’s little nephew. It’s like that episode of Hey Arnold, when a basketball player throws Arnold’s best friend Gerald his sweat-drenched armband, and Gerald keeps the armband in some water-filled tupperware for posterity.
You’re willing to overlook certain inconvenient truths — like, this dude just played basketball for 2 hours and is covering my face with his sweaty-ass headband, for instance — when you’re in the presence of your hero. Get your tupperware ready, little Jay-Z nephew. You’re going to be telling your grandkids about this kind-of-gross moment.
- Which Super Star Athlete is Kissing Carmen Electra?
- John Morrison Talks About His Fitness Program, Life After WWE
- The 20 Biggest Blowouts in Sports History
- The NBA's Millennial Generation Takeover Is Official