- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Coolest Moment Ever Or Grossest Moment Ever Or Both?
After LeBron James scored the Heat’s final 17 points to help beat the Nets 101-98 in New Jersey, he had some business to take care of. First, he had to give pretty much everyone on the court a pound. Then, he had to wave over Heat rookie Norris Cole so Cole could meet Jay-Z. Then he had to have a secret famous person discussion with Jigga where they both covered their mouths. Then, finally, he had to give all of his accessories — his headbands and armbands — to Jay-Z’s little nephew.
Which is undoubtedly awesome if you’re Jay-Z’s little nephew. It’s like that episode of Hey Arnold, when a basketball player throws Arnold’s best friend Gerald his sweat-drenched armband, and Gerald keeps the armband in some water-filled tupperware for posterity.
You’re willing to overlook certain inconvenient truths — like, this dude just played basketball for 2 hours and is covering my face with his sweaty-ass headband, for instance — when you’re in the presence of your hero. Get your tupperware ready, little Jay-Z nephew. You’re going to be telling your grandkids about this kind-of-gross moment.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts