- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
LeBron James Left This Poor Guy Hanging On TV Last Night
OK, so it doesn’t look like LeBron ever actually saw that guy who reached his hand out hoping for a bit of Bron love after he’d finished methodically dismantling the Nuggets, finding open man after open man while scoring a game-high 27, instead focusing his attention on the friends he was chatting with. Still: poor ol’ regular Joe doesn’t get a high five from big bad Finals MVP/Olympic gold medalist/best player on earth LeBron? Irresistible, right?
OK, fine, look, we’ll level with you: the whole “making fun of LeBron” thing is tougher since he won a title, OK? Bear with us. Just let us have this. Come on, it’ll be fun, just like old times. See, check it out here:
Here’s the deal: it’s either this, or hairline jokes. You think we can keep stretching those indefinitely? Us neither. Let’s just face it, it’s a bear market for LeBron jokes these days and – hey, wait… wait for it… almost there… think I have it now… here goes… Stretching indefinitely: sounds like LeBron’s headband size!
Nailed it. We’re back. LeBron jokes are in again. Tell everyone. This is gonna be huge.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence