- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
LeBron James Left This Poor Guy Hanging On TV Last Night
OK, so it doesn’t look like LeBron ever actually saw that guy who reached his hand out hoping for a bit of Bron love after he’d finished methodically dismantling the Nuggets, finding open man after open man while scoring a game-high 27, instead focusing his attention on the friends he was chatting with. Still: poor ol’ regular Joe doesn’t get a high five from big bad Finals MVP/Olympic gold medalist/best player on earth LeBron? Irresistible, right?
OK, fine, look, we’ll level with you: the whole “making fun of LeBron” thing is tougher since he won a title, OK? Bear with us. Just let us have this. Come on, it’ll be fun, just like old times. See, check it out here:
Here’s the deal: it’s either this, or hairline jokes. You think we can keep stretching those indefinitely? Us neither. Let’s just face it, it’s a bear market for LeBron jokes these days and – hey, wait… wait for it… almost there… think I have it now… here goes… Stretching indefinitely: sounds like LeBron’s headband size!
Nailed it. We’re back. LeBron jokes are in again. Tell everyone. This is gonna be huge.
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?