- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- This TMZ Vid Of Big Baby Ushering A Dozen Women Into An SUV Is Hilarious
- It's A No-Lose Situation For Both Sides If Phil Jackson Joins The Knicks
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
LeBron James Left This Poor Guy Hanging On TV Last Night
OK, so it doesn’t look like LeBron ever actually saw that guy who reached his hand out hoping for a bit of Bron love after he’d finished methodically dismantling the Nuggets, finding open man after open man while scoring a game-high 27, instead focusing his attention on the friends he was chatting with. Still: poor ol’ regular Joe doesn’t get a high five from big bad Finals MVP/Olympic gold medalist/best player on earth LeBron? Irresistible, right?
OK, fine, look, we’ll level with you: the whole “making fun of LeBron” thing is tougher since he won a title, OK? Bear with us. Just let us have this. Come on, it’ll be fun, just like old times. See, check it out here:
Here’s the deal: it’s either this, or hairline jokes. You think we can keep stretching those indefinitely? Us neither. Let’s just face it, it’s a bear market for LeBron jokes these days and – hey, wait… wait for it… almost there… think I have it now… here goes… Stretching indefinitely: sounds like LeBron’s headband size!
Nailed it. We’re back. LeBron jokes are in again. Tell everyone. This is gonna be huge.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success